It is sometimes challenging to find the best tools to use to clean your house thoroughly. This is true, especially if you are searching for great tools that are affordable. One example is a vacuum cleaner. It is one of the best tools that you can use to clean your house and make it dirt and dust-free. However, vacuum cleaners tend to be too pricey, especially those high-end ones. And it is kind of tough to find an affordable vacuum cleaner that will do the job well.
Therefore, if you are searching for the best vacuum cleaner for your home but has a limited budget, then Dirt Devil Vacuums are perfect for you. The vacuum cleaners that Dirt Devil offer are ideal for homeowners on a budget. They can gobble up dust and debris, and are also available in various models, from stick to canister.
If you want to know more about the best Dirt Devil vacuums you can buy, read on as we’re going to give you a guide to Dirt Devil vacuums.
What is Dirt Devil
Dirt Devil is a vacuum cleaner company in Cleveland, Ohio, that was started in 1905 by Phillip A. Geier. It was known before as Royal Manufacturingand has gone from strength to strength. Today, the company is selling products all over the world. In fact, this company even helped the American war effort by putting their skills to military use during the Second World War.
Dirt Devil vacuum cleaners are very popular, especially online in shops like Amazon. It has become successful by targeting the younger generation with the bright colors and designs of their vacuum cleaners. This company also makes great claims when it comes to the pet technology they offer. The vacuum cleaners that Dirt Devil produces are designed to meet different cleaning needs, but all are at an affordable price point.
Types of Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaners
Dirt Devil is an entry-level manufacturer of vacuum cleaners, and they have four different types of vacuums, which are cordless, hand, stick, and upright.
- Cordless and Corded: Dirt Devil offers both corded and cordless vacuum cleaners. Cordless ones are much easier to move around, but it is limited by its battery life. Corded vacuums will enable you to use it for as long as you want, but you need to locate an outlet and sidestep the cord from time to time.
- Handheld: Handheld vacuums by Dirt Devil are perfect for picking up small spills and doing some spot cleaning. They also have a wet/dry handheld vacuum that can suck up moisture, which his perfect for liquid spills. Most of these vacuums are lightweight, highly maneuverable, and easy to clean.
- Upright: Upright vacuums by Dirt Devil are designed for more serious cleaning tasks. All of them are corded, giving you no time limit for vacuuming your whole house. They have lengthy cords, and all of them are bagless and have large, quick-to-empty canisters.
- Stick: Stick vacuums by Dirt Devil are more lightweight and are designed for everyday cleaning. They are available as both cordless and corded. Some can even be converted into handhelds. These also have the smallest dust receptacles among the different types of vacuum they offer.
- Canister: You can also choose one of Dirt Devil’s bagged canister models for easy handling and extra maneuverability.These models have a long hose that allows easy access for cleaning curtains and other hard to reach places in your house. They also have large dust receptacles.
Things to Consider When Buying Dirt Devil Vacuums
Aside from choosing what type of vacuum cleaner you need, here are other things you can consider when buying a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner.
- Maneuverability: Most Dirt Devil vacuums offered in the market can roll around like other vacuum cleaners. They also usually have a standard shape. However, there are two vacuum models by Dirt Devil that features advanced swivel steering for better maneuverability.
- Filter:All Dirt Devil vacuums have a high-efficiency particulate air or HEPA filter that keeps allergens and dust particles from being released back into the air.
- Dirt Devil Technology: Vacuums by Dirt Devil have their own unique technologies. One of those is the Endura Cyclonic System. It is a patented function that promises a limited loss of suction. Therefore, when buying a Dirt Devil vacuum, try to look into what other unique technology each of them offers.
- Accessories: Another important thing to consider is the accessories that the vacuum cleaner comes with. Some Dirt Devil vacuums have accessories, but you can also buy additional ones if you want. Therefore, when choosing a vacuum cleaner, pick one that includes all the accessories you need. Some of those can include an extension wand, nozzle tool, crevice tool, dust brush, grout brush, and upholstery brush tool.
The Best Vacuums by Dirt Devil
To further help you choose, here are some of the best vacuum cleaners that Dirt Devil offers.
This vacuum cleaner is equipped for powerful upright vacuum cleaner performance. It is easily accessible and easy to clean for quick maintenance when you need it. It has a 1.5-liter dirt cup that is large enough for fewer, quicker, and easier trips to the trash, which can be done in just a touch of a button. It is a compact upright vacuum that has some serious multi-floor cleaning power in a very lightweight design.
This upright vacuum by Dirt Devil will help you clean dirt and pet hair with a wave of the extension wand for 10 feet of extra reach. You can also store that wand in the vacuum after using it.Included with this vacuum cleaner is a 2-in-1 dusting brush and crevice tool that you can also store on-board for quick cleaning.
This is a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner for all your needs. You can use it as a stick vacuum, a hand vacuum, and an extended hand vacuum. Its dirt cup has a capacity of 0.35 liters. It is also very easy to use and lightweight. You can use it to clean your hard floors and rugs with its powerful straight suction. It is a perfect vacuum cleaner for small spaces like dorms, apartments, and small houses.
This handheld vacuum cleaner features a 12-volt lithium battery for faster charging, longer runtime, and fade-free power. It has a quick flip crevice tool that is stored right on the unit if you need to clean hard to reach spots and tight corners. It has a lightweight design, which is just under two pounds, so you can easily carry it from one mess to the next.This vacuum cleaner has a fashionable red color, and it is perfect for small spaces and even for cleaning the interiors of your cars.
This stick vacuum by Dirt Devil features a powered brush roll for carpet and hard floor cleaning. It also has a removable hand vacuum that you can use to clean stairs and other hard to reach places. It has a lightweight and compact design for easy use and storage. It also features a quick cord release and washable filter. This vacuum cleaner has a 0.4 liters capacity.
This one is a cordless vacuum cleaner that can clean any floor in your home. It is perfect to use in cleaning any unexpected mess. It is a lightweight vacuum cleaner that can be steered easily around furniture with minimal effort. It features the premium spin4pro brush roll that is made to effectively clean both carpet and hard floors.
This vacuum cleaner by Dirt Devil is powered by a 16V lithium battery that is packed with a longer runtime, fade-free power, and 3 times faster-charging battery. It also has an extra-large dirt cup for lesser trips to the trash. It also has a quick-release brush roll and washable filter for easier maintenance cleaning.
With this handheld vacuum cleaner by Dirt Devil, quick pick-ups are even easier. It is packed with power, portability, and accessories. It also comes with a powered stair and upholstery tool that you can attach fast for effective cleaning. It also has a crevice tool that you can flip out to clean hard to reach spots in your home. Best of all, it is powered by a 16V lithium battery, giving you the ultimate cordless freedom and faster charge time. This vacuum cleaner will surely give you a swift and hassle-free cleaning time at home.
With this cordless stick vacuum cleaner by Dirt Devil, you’ll be able to bring 3-in-1 versatility anywhere in your home. It is a cordless, lightweight, and easy-to-use vacuum cleaner. It can steer under, above, and around obstacles with minimal effort. It features a premium brush roll that is designed to power through messes on both hard floors and carpets. Aside from that, you can also convert this vacuum cleaner quickly into a cordless handheld vacuum for stairs, upholstery, and car cleaning.
This vacuum cleaner also has an attached crevice tool that will help you clean spots that are difficult to reach. It has a powerful 24V battery that is packed with fade-free suction, longer runtime, and 4 times faster charging time. This vacuum cleaner will definitely take care of all your cleaning needs.
These are some of the best vacuum cleaners being offered by Dirt Devil. They are very affordable but can surely help you in keeping your home spotlessly clean.